Inspired by the Sibebe granite mountain in Eswatini, this paper mache pendant with uneven wavy design is hand molded by Fair Trade artisans using waste paper pulp, then dried under the Southern African sun.
Each Sibebe Pendant is made to order. Please allow 6 weeks for delivery. Due to the handmade nature, each piece varies slightly and has its own beauty.
Meet the makers at Quazi Design, a founding member of Swaziland Fair Trade.
- Paper pulp
- Small: approx. 10 2/3" H x 8 2/3" W
- Large: approx. 17 3/4" H x 13 3/4" W
- Top opening approx. 2/5" diam.
- Pendant shade only, cord and lightbulb not included
- LED bulbs recommended
- Indoor use only
- Spot clean
- Wipe with a damp cloth and pat dry immediately
- Eswatini (Swaziland)
- Style No. 42500022B