Cast Iron Black Hobnail Teapot
With 120 years of expertise, Iwachu (岩鑄) is one of the representative manufacturers of Southern Ironware (Nambu Tekki, 南部鐵器) in Japan. Intricately designed and forged by hand using pure iron ore, clay, and charcoal in the Iwate Prefecture, the Iwachu teapots carry on the handicraft tradition, which stemmed from the Edo Period, with new elements of design carefully infused to adapt to the modern lifestyle.
- Cast iron
- 22 oz. capacity: 4-1/8"h x 5-1/2" diam.
- 30 oz. capacity: 4-3/8" h x 5-7/8" diam.
- 44 oz. capacity: 5-1/8"h x 6-1/2" diam.
- Ceramic coated rust proof interior
- Stainless steel infuser included
- Hand wash without detergents, dry thoroughly to store
- Not for use on the stovetop
- Style No. 93330022B