Handcrafted by indigenous artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico, the Pig Family is a collection of solid, substantial vessels with an affable look. Red clay pots are traditionally used for cooking and food storage in Mexico, but our creative costumers have been using them as planters, vases, and catch-all dishes.
Colectivo 1050° products are 100% lead-free. Some went through furnaces and kilns fueled by recycled oil from local restaurants.
- By Colectivo 1050°
- Red clay
- Pig Papa: 6.3"H x 4.8"Diameter
- Pig Mama: 8.6"H x 7.9"Diameter
- Pig Sister: 4"H x 5"Diameter
- Pig Brother: 2"H x 3.5"Diameter
- Pig Baby: 1.78"H x 2.36"Diameter
- Hand wash only
Meet the Makers in Oaxaca
- Style No. 11320014P1